See the median home values from Trulia.
Enter your info to see what you can afford and what your payments will be with Up-To-Date Rates!
Perryville is a city in Perry County, Missouri, United States. The population was 8,225 at the 2010 census. The 2008 estimated population was 8,172. In the 2010 U.S. Census the population was 8,225. Perryville is the county seat of Perry County.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 7.96 square miles (20.62 km2), of which, 7.80 square miles (20.20 km2) of it is land and 0.16 square miles (0.41 km2) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 8,225 people, 3,288 households, and 2,078 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,054.5 inhabitants per square mile (407.1 /km2). There were 3,588 housing units at an average density of 460.0 per square mile (177.6 /km2).
Among contemporary manufacturers in Perryville is Gilster-Mary Lee Corporation, with two facilities (a 125,000-square-foot (11,600 m2) baking mix plant and a 185,000-square-foot (17,200 m2) breakfast cereal plant). Also in the Perrville area are
- Sabreliner Corporation, a company which provides maintenance and overhauling for both military and business jet aircraft engines;
- Seguin Moreau, a French wine barrel manufacturer, that mills barrel staves and heads from Perry County’s white oak forests to supply its cooperage in Napa, California. The cooperage uses the wood it gets from Perry County to produce American oak wine barrels for the international wine industry; and
- TG Missouri Corporation, a subsidiary of the Japanese company Toyoda Gosei, manufactures interior trim pieces for automobile manufacturers, most notably Toyota.
- BBL Buildings and Components and Stark Truss, both of whom manufacture building trusses for commercial and residential construction;
- Bierk Farms Gravel Company, who screens and sells creek gravel in various sizes.